Precision Overhead Garage Door Openers of Pasco County, FL
Serving The Pasco County Area
½ HP Chain Drive
Garage Door Opener Special! Get our best price on a new opener installed today!
This special includes installation and comes with the 3-button remote and deluxe wall station (as pictured).
May not be combined with any other offers or coupons.
Online Service Request
We install and repair most garage door opener makes and models! If you need an opener installed or repaired in Pasco County, FL, give Precision a call today.
Quickly Learn Which Garage Door Opener Is Best For You...
There are 3 Main Types of Openers:
Chain Driven Openers- Chain drive motors are named because they run on a metal chain. They were the most common opener for a long time. They are economical and durable and may save some money when compared with belt drives. Though the price difference has narrowed.
Belt Driven Openers- Belt drives are regarded as the "best" opener in the industry. They are virtually silent which is big advantage they have over the chain drive. If your garage is attached to your home, this may be the only type of garage door opener you consider.
Screw Driven Openers- Screw drive openers use a lifting device that runs on a threaded steel rod. These openers tend to work best in locations where the weather and temperature is constant throughout the year. In areas with a wide range of temperature throughout the year, a screw drive opener is not recommended. Screw drive openers are the slowest and least expensive opener you can buy typically.
You can listen to the difference in the video below:
Proper Garage Door Installation
Please watch this video to learn about the proper way a garage door should be installed!
Recommended Garage Door Openers For New Installation
Linear 800 Newton DC Powered Garage Door Operator
The energy-efficient, DC-powered operator that runs at an ¾ HPS AC-equivalent speed. DC drive motor with soft-start and soft-stop for smooth, quiet, long-term reliable performance.
Efficient design results in ongoing energy savings.
- Ultra-Smooth and Quiet Operation
Variable speed operation delivers ultra-smooth, quiet performance, increasing long-term reliability.
- Safety First, Safety Always
If the obstacle-sensing beam is crossed when the door is closing, the door reverses to fully open.
- Park or Reverse Door
To permit both ventilation and access, the garage door can be stopped and parked during either upward or downward travel.
- Secure, Responsive Remote Control
Linear remote controls operate over a long range and employ high-security technology.
- Deluxe Wall Station
All controls are large, clearly marked and illuminated (door UP/DOWN control, courtesy light switch, and vacation mode).
- Automatic Courtesy Light
A built-in 100W MAX light illuminates the garage for five minutes every time the operator is used.
- Easy Door Release
When you need to open or close the garage door manually, simply release the operator's quick-disconnect trolley.
- Warranty This opener comes with a full warranty on the motor and the belt and the labor. If your motor has a problem, we're not going to just fix it. We're going to take it down and give you a brand new one. If you can find a motor with a better warranty- buy it!
Liftmaster 8550W DC Battery Backup Belt Drive
Includes 3-button elite remote control and smart control panel.
- Confidently know what’s going on at home with MyQ® Technology. It lets you monitor and control your Garage Door Opener and home lighting from anywhere (when paired with the Internet Gateway).
- Receive email or text alerts so you always know the status of your garage door and home lighting.
- Download the MyQ® mobile app for free. No annual activation fee required.
- Compatible with HomeLink®
- Requires 828LM MyQ Internet Gateway to connect to MyQ Smartphone App.
- Get in your garage even when the power is out with Battery Backup.
- Always know your garage door is closed with Timer-to-Close, which automatically close the door after a pre-programmed number of minutes.
- Have your Garage Door Opener's lights turn on when you enter the garage with the Motion Detector feature.
- Prevent the door from closing if anything interrupts the safety beam that crosses the garage door opening..
- Lock down your garage door and electronically monitor against a forced opening with PosiLock®.
Direct Drive Garage Door Openers
Linear Jackshaft Opener
The Linear Jackshaft Opener offers space-saving, wall-mounted design. Specially designed for garages and unique applications that don't allow for a traditional garage door opener, such as garages with very low, cathedral or obstructed ceilings. The Model MJ5011 is a 1/2 HP, 115-volt, door operator with floor level disconnect.
115 VAC, Single phase, 1/2 HP
All steel frame
2 Year Warranty
Do not hesitate to call us today at any of our locations to learn more about our openers. We will be happy to answer any further questions.